I will show you how to Unblock blocked websites, Access, Bypass any blocked websites easily.
You might have come across news about blocking certain websites in some countries. Orkut.com blocked in China / Saudi Arabia is an example.
Apart from the government’s tactics, some schools, offices etc. too, block or restrict access to certain websites.
Table of Contents
- 1) Using IP Address in Place of URL:
- 2) Using Anonymous website surfing sites:
- 3) Online Translation Services:
- 4) Using Google Mobile Search:
- 5) Receiving Websites as Email:
- 6) Using Google’s Cache:
- 7) Short URL Redirection Method:
- 8) Wayback Machine Service:
- 9) Torpark:
- 10) Creating Private SSL Proxy:
- 11) Tunnel Your Connection – More chances of success to access blocked sites:
- 12) Screen-Resolution.com:
Social Networking sites, including MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, Hi5, Orkut, etc., are mostly blocked.
The government blocks some websites for safety reasons, but some of these websites may be useful to people. Even if restrictions are put on some of the websites, there are many methods we can use to access blocked websites.
1) Using IP Address in Place of URL:
This method is easy but has a lower success rate than others. Type the direct IP address in place of typing the blocked website’s domain name. For example, instead of typing www.Orkut.com type the IP address in your browser’s address bar to access Orkut. Host2ip can help you to find the IP address of that blocked websites. If the blocking software can track the IP address sent to the webserver, the website could not be unblocked or accessed using this method.
2) Using Anonymous website surfing sites:
Many websites around the net enable you to surf the internet anonymously. Some of the websites provide options for encrypting the URLs of the websites. These proxy websites will hide our actual IP address and will show another IP address. This could prevent the website from being blocked, making it easy for us to access them.
3) Online Translation Services:
Actually, here we can do is that these Translation services can be used as a web proxy. Google Translate, Yahoo Babelfish. Use them to translate the website into the same language itself. If the website is in English, you can give the output in English itself. This could help you to access almost any blocked website.
4) Using Google Mobile Search:
Using Google’s mobile search services will make the webpages to appear in pure HTML. So you won’t get the experience you get while browsing those sites using your normal web browser. However, it could help you to access bypass blocked websites.
5) Receiving Websites as Email:
Websites such as web2mail will deliver the websites as email. However, you won’t be able to access very large blocked websites. At least it could unblock some of the websites, and you could read its content.
6) Using Google’s Cache:
Google’s Cache will keep the stored versions of websites. Just search the desired website (blocked) to be accessed in Google, and you will see a link to the cache page very near to the right of the result displayed. Since the blocked website is not being accessed from its server, using this method can be a success sometimes.
7) Short URL Redirection Method:
The website you are about access to might be banned or blocked by the government or office; by using this URL shortening services, you can access those websites that are being blocked or banned. tinyurl is a good URL shortening redirection service.
8) Wayback Machine Service:
The Wayback Machine is an internet service that periodically saves the copy of a website from when it has started. So it caches the nearest version of the web pages. This service can be used to access the blocked, banned websites.
Torpark is a combination of TOR and Mozilla Firefox. It works as a browser with the Mozilla Firefox engine as its base. Its advantage is that all the data sent from our PC is encrypted. As a result, it becomes very hard to block the websites we visit. The website filtering software used by our ISP won’t be able to find it out sometimes (But don’t use it for online banking etc.) It is worth trying as it could sometimes help you unblock or access the blocked websites. It is also available in Portable from and is free.
10) Creating Private SSL Proxy:
Psiphon is a service that helps you to create private SSL proxies. It can prevent the ISP’s from sleuthing on the content as well. So chances are more for you to get access to the blocked websites easily. Check it out at psiphon.civisec.org to know more about the program.
11) Tunnel Your Connection – More chances of success to access blocked sites:
Tunneling your Internet connection will help you access blocked sites more easily. Tunneling your internet connection is a tiresome task. A sleek utility called Toonel will help you do this tedious job with ease.
I will show you how to tunnel your internet connection using toonel and access blocked sites easily.
- First Download Toonel. You also need to have the java run time installed on your system. Only then Toonelworks properly.
- After downloading Toonel you will see a file with .jar extention. All you have to do is to just run that file.
- Open your browser (If you use Internet Explorer, Go to Tools > Internet Options >Connections > Lan Settings), and from connections, set the Proxy address to 127.0.0.1 and the port to 8080. The procedure is somewhat similar for other browsers too.
- That’s it; you have successfully tunneled your internet connection. It will be easier for you to access blocked sites easily.
Screen Resolution Checker is a website that will allow us to see how a website looks under different resolutions. Since the website is accessed through their servers, it is certainly one of the Best ways to Access blocked Sites Easily. When the website is displayed in the windows, we can also navigate through the website by clicking the links in the website as we browse normally.
Also, Check-Out: Does upload speed affect online gaming?